|TIME ZONE||Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+03:00)|
|TOTAL AREA||783.562 km²|
|CLIMATE||Mediterranean, Balkan, Continental|
|NEIGHBOURS||Greece, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Iraq, Syria|
|VISA FREE COUNTRIES||110 Visa Free Destinations|
- Safe and happy environment for the family
- Regional Powerhouse
- Muslim Country offering Democratic, Secular and Western lifestyle
- Very hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Perfectly located between Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Excellent food and rich Turkish cuisine
- Superb Educational Facilities
- Superb Health Facilities
- High Quality of Life
- Fantastic natural environment
- Wonderful climate throughout the year
- One of the largest and strongest economies in the World
- G20, NATO Member
- EU Candidate Country
- Prospective Visa free travel for all Turkish Citizens to EU (Schengen zone) soon
- High GDP per capita
- Easy to do Business
- Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts
- Fair Tax System
- Easy to obtain long-term, multiple visa entry to EU, US, Canada, UK and Australia for Turkish citizens
- Opportunity to relocate and live in Istanbul, one of the most beautiful and developed towns in the World or any other part of Turkey
TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT—fast-track second passport in 3 months through property investment starting from $250,000.
Turkish Citizenship by Investment (TCBI) programme has been introduced by the Turkish Government with the amendment of Turkish Citizenship Law numbered 5901 on 19th September 2018. In line with the new regulations, foreigners who satisfy the below mentioned investment requirements will be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship.
- Option (A) stipulates that a minimum amount of property investment shall be made for 250k. USD. This amount has been reduced from $1m to 250k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira or Euro), on the condition to not sell the property within the next 3 years.
- Option (B) is to Deposit $500k. USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira or Euro) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- Option (C)is to set up a business and create jobs for at least 50 Turkish employees, confirmed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
The most cost-effective option for investors to qualify for the Turkish citizenship program is to buy property in the country for a minimum value of $250,000. The property can be leased to provide rental income. After 3 years from acquiring citizenship investors can re-sell their property.
On virtue of this law, it is possible to obtain Turkish Citizenship for the Investor (Main Applicant) as well as for family members: spouse and children below 18 years old when proceeding with one of the above mentioned investment options, and once the required criteria are met.